APOCALYX is a...

free Game Engine based on OpenGL (MAIL) (SITE) (FORUM) (BLOG)

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

RPG vs RTS

It seems that the visitors of the APOCALYX Blog hate First Person Shooters games. It is very strange because FPS are the simpler games that one can create with the engine. Anyway I'm very surprised by the current result: RPG beats RTS with a result of 8 against 4. I must say that I'm more experienced in RTS, while RPG are quite outside my interests.

I like to play Real Time Strategy games like Warcraft or The Settlers because I'm addicted in the management of resources and in the building of armies, but it seems that I need to begin the study of the basics of Role-Playing games. Anyway there is still a lot of time to change the outcome of the poll: if you like RTS or FPS games give your vote to that genre, if you prefer RPGs continue to keep it at the top.

No comments: